FREE Courier Delivery for your purchases
We are happy to despatch your purchases within 24 hours of your payment, Monday to Friday (same day despatch before 3.30pm), so you can rest assured that your new items will be on their way as quick as possible. For mainland UK, with just a few exceptions as below, we offer a FREE & fast courier service for the delivery for orders over £49.99 (£4.99 delivery if under), to make sure that your new products are with you within just 1 (working) day of despatch. You will also be emailed / texted from the courier on the morning of delivery with an hours slot for your items to arrive, so you can plan your day ahead.
The few exceptions are:-
- Isle of Man (all postcodes)
- Isle of White (all postcodes)
- Northern Ireland (all postcodes)
- Scottish Highlands (postcodes G83, AB30 up to 38, AB44 up to 56, IV1 up to IV56, IV63, FK17 up to 99, ZE1 to 3, KW1 to 17, PH15 to 26, PH30 to 44, PH49-50, HS1 to 9, PA20 to 49, PA60 to 78, KA27 & KA28) as classed by Interlink Express couriers
And for these UK postcodes the added delivery charge is just £12.00 and your products will be with you in 2 (working) days.
We regret we cannot courier ‘export’ to the Channel Islands, or send to BFPO addresses.
Please note there are no services on Bank / Public Holidays
14 day return & refund policy
As per distance selling regulations if you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting, you can return it back to us within 14 days of receiving the goods for a full refund. Unfortunately, as we offer free delivery, we are unable to provide free returns. Therefore, returning the unwanted item(s) is at your own cost and arrangement.
Please take care to package the item(s) carefully; goods must arrive back to us in a perfect and unused condition (as supplied with all tags etc.) for the refund to be issued. If you return goods that have been used at all (even tried) and not as supplied, we will be unable to provide a refund, and there also could be a charge to return the item back to you.
Please contact us for a return reference within 14 days of delivery and confirm an approximate date that we would receive your item back (you must return the item within a week after this reference is provided)
As soon as we have your item back with us and it has been inspected we will immediately apply a full refund of your original purchase price
Manufacturers Warranty (Repairable or Replacement)
Your manufacturers warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions.
- The Warranty is available for all products purchased from Affordable Baby / Affordable Baby Care ltd.
- The Warranty period is as per manufacturers period ranging from 6 months to 2 years dependant on the specific item
- The Warranty is available to the original purchaser only when accompanied with the original receipt or invoice. This guarantee is non transferable
- The Warranty applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses – i.e. time or other products
- The Warranty applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use in the United Kingdom
- The Warranty does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturers control, including failure to follow the user guide (correct folding of a pushchair for e.g.) and maintenance instructions, normal wear and tear, inappropriate use such as a single buggy being used for two children or the use of any other make of toddler board, accidental wilful and or misuse of the product, inappropriate storage methods and or inappropriate cleaning, modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- The Warranty does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, pneumatic tyres, signs of fabric wear and tears
- The Warranty does not cover pushchair accessories including bottle bags, cosy toes, foot muffs, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, mosquito nets, parasols, head huggers, and neck supports
- Moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis and a lubricant such as silicone spray should be applied to keep necessary parts running smoothly
- Fabric accessories may fade at different rates especially when not being used together in the same time frame.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definitions detailed above, affordable baby care shall arrange the return of the item to the respective manufacturer for a full repair of the product, or at their discretion, provide new goods to repair the fault or replace the product with the same or similar model to the same specification, this shall be affordable baby cares sole obligation.
- Please note – If a claim is made under this warranty and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, affordable baby care and / or the manufacturer reserve the right to charge the customer a £29.95 fee to cover the couriers costs to and from manufacturer and further charges for replacement parts supplied by them.
- We have no obligation to, and do not, supply loan ‘buggies’ car seats or equipment while your return is in process.