Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro i-Size Car Seat Familyfix Pro 360 Base Grey
The Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is an upgraded version of this fantastic i-Size car seat, that ensures maximum comfort for a sleeping baby. Compatible with Familyfix 360 Pro base for remarkable safety and ease of getting the child in and out of the car.
Suitable from 40 to 87cm (approx. birth – 15 months), the i-Size Pebble 360 Pro car seat from Maxi Cosi provides maximum comfort for the baby and the parent too . When used in combination with the Familyfix 360 Pro base, the Pebble 360 Pro is capable of full 360° rotation and slides toward parent with just one hand. This revolutionary sliding car seat features 3 recline positions , adjustable harness and headrest, baby-hugg inlay and an ergonomic carry handle.
Slide Tech™ and FlexiSpin technologies
The Familyfix 360 Pro offers intelligent FlexiSpin mechanism and patented Slide Tech™ system that allows to rotate the seat and bring it approx. 20 cm toward parent with just one hand. This allows for easy and hassle free placing of your child in and out of the seat without backaches, head bangs, or struggles.
Full lie flat position
The Pebble 360 Pro i-Size can be reclined to fully lie flat position, which guarantees a safe and comfy position for babies in a very common situation when they fall asleep in the seat during travel. The extra-large sun canopy with UPF 50+ will keep your sleeping baby undisturbed by the sun’s rays.
ClimaFlow Temperature Regulation
The extraordinary combination of ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics provide fantastic air circulation to ensure your little one is cool and comfortable at all times.
G-CELL Side Impact Technology
The Maxi Cosi Pebble 360’s G-CELL Side Impact Technology provides your child with the utmost safety and acts as an ultra secure built-in guard for optimal protection.
The inventive easy-in harness remains open for easy access to your child.
Maxi-Cosi Familyfix Pro 360 Base
The Maxi Cosi FamilyFix 360 Pro Base is an ISOFIX base that features patented Slide Tech™ technology, which brings the car seat towards parent. In combination with the 360° FlexiSpin rotation system the FamilyFix 360 Pro makes getting the child in and out incredibly simple and easy. The base can be used from birth to approx.4 years with Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro and Pearl 360 Pro car seats. This innovative base is also equipped with visual indicators and anti-misuse button that help to ensure correct installation and usage.
Features and Specifications:
- Suitable from 40 cm to approx. 87 cm (birth – approx. 15 months)
- Slide Tech™ extension and FlexiSpin 360° rotation when used with Familyfix 360 Pro base (sold separately)
- Thee position recline including fully lie flat mode
- ClimaFlow comfort temperature regulation
- G-CELL Side Impact Technology
- EcoCare 100% recycled fabrics
- Multiple harness and headrest height positions
- Easy in harness stays open
- Snug baby-hugg inlay
- Extra-large sun canopy with UPF 50 layer
- Memory buttons ensure simple release from Maxi Cosi and Quinny Strollers
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Meets i-Size safety standards (R129/03)
- TUV aircraft approved
- Certified by AGR – an independent association of health care professionals
- Dimensions: D66 -75 x W44 x H58- 67 cm
- Weight: 4.7 kg
Familyfix Isofix Base:
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (45-105 cm | 0-18 kg)
- Compatible with the Maxi Cosi Pebble 360 Pro and Pearl 360 Pro car seats
- Innovative patented Slide Tech™ technology
- One-hand FlexiSpin 360° rotation system
- Click & Go installation system
- Visual feedback for correct installation
- ISOFIX connectors and adjustable support leg
- TravelSafe rotation lock for even safer rear-facing travel up to 15 months
- Compliant with R129 i-Size regulations
- Certified by AGR – independent association of health care professionals
- Dimensions: W39.1-58.9 x H39.87.6 x D 65.4 cm
- Support leg extension: 28.1-52.5cm
- Slide rail max. extension: 19.8 cm
- Weight: 8.6 kg